A.) A Certificate of Insurance (COI) ( We can do this for you for a small fee.)
Commercial General Liability insurance with the following requirements:
· At least One Million Dollars ($1,000,000.00)* per occurrence
· At least Two Million Dollars ($2,000,000.00)* aggregate
· Automobile Insurance (if automobiles will be used by a vendor) of One Million Dollars ($1,000,000)*combined single limit.
· If there is a General Aggregate Limit, it needs to apply per Location, not per policy (the LOC box needs to be checked).
· Under Description of Operations Name "the City of New York, together with its officials and employees as Additional Insured with coverage at least as broad as the most recent edition of ISO Form CG 20 26, and the City’s limits shall be no lower than Permittee’s" Also, specify the date(s) and location(s) of the event.
· Certificate Holder Name "NYC Department of Parks & Recreation, The Arsenal, 830 5th Ave, New York, NY 10065"
All Food Vendors Must have the following:
1. Food Handlers Certificate
Follow the Link on How to obtain one: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/business/health-academy/food-protection-online-free.page
2. All Food Truck vendors must have their Mobile Food Vendor License issued by the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH).
3. A completed NYC Multicultural Festival registration form and payment through Eventbrite. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
You should plan on being ready to setup by 9am on 05/30/2020 once NYPD allows access to the area.
NYC Multicultural Festival
Food Truck Vendor
B) A signed/notarized Broker Certification form (A copy of this document is attached. Please have respective insurance brokers complete the form and notarize and attach to the COI) (We can do this for you as well for a small fee)
C) Proof of Workers’ Compensation - There are three possible types of Worker’s Compensation, of which we only need one.
C-105.2 Certificate of Worker’s Compensation Insurance;
U-26.3 State Insurance Fund Certificate of Workers’ Compensation Insurance;
Request for Workers’ Compensation Exemption (Form CE-200) which can be requested online via the following link. Once completed online, print the form, and sign and date it: http://www.wcb.ny.gov/content/ebiz/wc_db_exemptions/requestExemptionOverview.jspType your paragraph here.
4. For all vendors participating in the festival, the following items are required by the City and State agencies. These documents are not difficult to obtain and remember that we are here to help you every step of the way. Please email us these items no later that May 15, 2020.
Click the CHECKOUT button to go to the registration page.
Registration is open for the 11th Annual NYC Multicultural Festival. New York City is the most culturally diverse city in the whole world. Join New Yorkers as we celebrate our diverse cultures and show the world how to love.
We invite you to promote the food of your heritage and your business to 6,000 + customers.
Key aspects of the registration process:
All food truck vendors must click on the CHECKOUT button to access the Eventbrite page. Please include your food permit number on the Eventbrite application and pay your registration fee. Or mail your Money Order to:
NYC Multicultural Festival
c/o Joyce Adewumi
1867 Amsterdam Avenue, Unit 1C
New York, NY 10031
Food truck Vendor Registration Fee per Day
$175.00 (limited time offer)
*After registration please be sure to save and print your Eventbrite ticket. You will need to show the Eventbrite ticket at the gate entrance when you enter.
Deadline for regular fee is April 30th after this date LATE registration fees will apply. ($225.00)
Ask us about how to get a full page advert to promote your company.
Type your paragraph here.5. After registration please be sure to save and print your Eventbrite ticket. You will need to show the Eventbrite ticket at the gate entrance when you enter.